Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meme from Hendrix

Mommy and I decided to each answer part of Hendrix's meme.
I'll go first.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was sitting on the porch, chasing mice and lizards,climbing the crepe myrtle tree and sharpening my claws on the palm tree.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was sitting on the porch, chasing mice & lizards and sharpening my talons on the palm tree.
3.Name 5 songs that you know all the lyrics to;
Mommy: The Star- Spangled Banner, My Country Tis of Thee, America the Beautiful, Happy Birthday and the Meow Mix song. (I'd make a pitiful contestant n that show the Singing Bee.)
4.Name 5 Bad Habits:
Muffin: I claw the couch, track litter all over the house, and chew on Mommy.
Mommy: I am a major slob.I also collect too much junk.
5.Name 5 things you enjoy doing?
Muffin: Clawing the couch,chewing on Mommy, cuddling with Mommy.
Mommy: Cuddling with my puddy-tat, singing to my puddy-tat.
We'll finish the meme next time.

3 comments:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh the Meow Mix Song,,, hehehe. We Want Chicken We Want Liver!

Do Not Worry about messes, we all make many here. Tracking litter and chewing up things.

Purrs for a happy week and scritches!

Mr. Hendrix said...

I like your answers, especially where your mommy most enjoys time with you! I like the idea of a palm tree scratcher. I wonder if I can get one inside....
How old are you Muffin?

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS mommy sayz she too collects to much junk. she thinks it breeds like rabbits...