Wednesday, November 22, 2006

About Mommy

HI! It's Tracy, Muffin's mother, here. I'm feeling better.I just wanted to give you some info about me:
- I have blue eyes, brown hair and wear glasses. I work as a research assistant at a local library. On my own I do genealogical research and study Colonial America history. I've toyed with the idea of doing a book. Someday. I'd also like to get my Ph.D
_ I'm not a geek. I underline in books and clip and highlight magazine articles, but I stink at math, don"t play chess, dislike most video games and never shop at Radio Shack.
I'm from New England. I now live in Florida. Florida attracts the crooked, the strange, the elderly, the curious,the shady and the stoned. It's a land of hanging chads and butterfly ballots, hurricanes and alligators, drug runners and Mickey Mouse. Every personality type on the planet is smooshed together on a shaky peninsula between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
-My sport is figure skating.
My son now gets his blog back. Tracy

4 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Muffin's mom! Its nice to meet the mommy behind the cat.
We live in Ohio so we are really wishing we have your weather right now. My mommy is a Civil War living historian and she thinks it would be sooooooo cool to work at a library. She also does her family genealogy, but hasn't gotten to work at it for a while.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi MuffinMom!! we live in western NY, and right now our mommy doesn't haf a jobbie anymore - she gotted laid off at the end of september. It's nice to meet you!
Happy Fanksgifing!

Anonymous said...

nice ta meet you! an Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Tracy AKA Muffin's Mother... glad you are better. We are one state above you in Alabama. I'd like to say I'm not a geek but I'm not sure somedays that it is true.

Jen
AKA Mia, Ghost & BG's Mom