A few projects my mommy is working on :
1. Her writing project on the Pilgrims. After a lengthy hiatus she's back on the job. She' s found
new sources of information, which always makes her happy.
2. Her genealogy research. Right now she's concentrating on her great-great grandfather,
Lazar Loeb. He settled in Mississippi before the Civil War. She's finding new info and really
enjoying it, too.
3. She's crocheting me a new blanket. A kitty can never have enough blankies.
4. Vacuuming. Someone tracks litter all over the house.
5. Going through her books and getting rid of some. Ouch!
6. Cleaning the house. I try to be as much help as possible.
7. Cleaning the porch. We haven't been able to do this as the smoke from the wild fires has
made the air smell bad.
8. My six word meme from Hendrix: