Monday, May 05, 2008

Mad Mancat

Meow! That's what I've been saying to Mommy all weekend. Meow as in " Hello" and meow as in "Goodbye". On Friday she worked, then went out to this music fest. On Saturday she worked at the music fest. On Sunday she worked at the library and today she worked all day too. I'm feeling very neglected. I want some pets, some scritches, some treats. I've spent quality time curled up on the couch next to Granny, but it's not the same. I want my Mommy and I want her now!!!

3 comments:

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We knows how you feel. Our mom has been furry busy lately too. We're thinkin' maybe if we sit on her she won't be able to leave, maybe you could try that too?

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi mancat,
I am a mancat-in-training. this weekend when mombean was busy I did a secret move. when she was sleeping on her stomach I laid down so that my front pawses were around her neck and my back pawses were stretched out behind me as far as they goes and I basically laid on top of her. after that she didn't go to worky right away like she was planning. she thinked Iwas funny. you can try that.
I am thinking gefilte fishes sounds good. but I also throwed up last time I had fishes.
Figaro

Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm sorry your mommy has been so busy. it is hard when they mommy's are not home. i hope she spends lotsa extra time with you this week! maybe even gets you some extra treatsies to make up for it.