Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

Whenever Mommy leaves the house to hunt or shop I get nervous. She tells me that the bad man who did the shooting is dead. But there are other bad men who do similar things. One dies and another takes his place. I don't like this. Humans can be so hateful.
Mommy tells me not to worry. She's been struggling with migraines, though. I think part of it's due to the shooting and part is because she misses her father and the Man. I don't miss the Man,
even though his pants were good to sharpen my claws on.
I try to be a good kitty. Hopefully Mommy will feel better soon. Until then we'll be cuddling a lot.
Take care.

6 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so sorry your mommy is sad. My mommy would be feeling the same way in her place. Remember how many good people there are on the blogosphere and they more than out weigh the mean beans. I'm with you on beans being better.
If and evil bean wants to die, he should kill himself, but not shoot up a restaurant full of people beforehand.
Puuuuurrrrrrsss to your mommy and you

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Muffin, I'm Mickey.
I was shocked to hear about the shooting. No wonder you feel nervous when your Mom goes out :(
Like Mr Hendrix says, we only hear about the bad beans.There are plenty of good ones around!!!!
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

cuddling your mommy is the bestest thing to do for her Muffin. it's been really scary out there, so keep up the cuddling and she will calm down.

Tybalt said...

Cuddling is the best thing for mommies, Muffin. Like Hendrix and the Meezers said, there are lots and lots of very nice beans out there, it is just that the bad ones make so much noise that we forget about all the good ones.

Purrs to you and your mommy.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Sadly, the world is a very scary place, both for Human and Feline Beans. We must be careful where we go and what we do. And we must always be there to cheer each other up.

jenianddean said...

Cuddling is one of the best mommy medicines. I'm sorry you feel so nervous when your mommy leaves the house. It makes our mom sad too hear about such horrible things.

Take care of your mommy!
Happy St. Patrick's day!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat