Thursday, November 03, 2011

Dog Update

Hi Efurryone. Raja here. We got the official word from Animal Care & Control: the pit bull that killed Ivory is dead. He was put down and his owners were fined.Mommy feels like justice was done. We kitties are just glad that the neighborhood is safe again.
We're still under curfew, though, as Mommy doesn't trust the kids and the remaining dog. Plus she kept us in on Halloween. I didn't really mind that. It rained heavily so we didn't get many trick or treaters.I hate people banging on the door. Mommy celebrated Halloween at work. They had a party and she dressed up.She wore a black sweatshirt,black pants and black boots. Her sweatshirt originally belonged to Granny. It had a white cat sitting in front of a pyramid of pumpkins printed on the front. She also wore a witch's hat, jack o'lantern earrings and a Halloween bracelet. She carried an orange plastic pumpkin full of candy. She really looked cute....
The Halloween decorations are still up (sigh). I've invented a new game. It's called bowling with pumpkins. Those fake veggies roll nicely when headbutted or hit with a paw.Mommy gets to come home to a newly redecorated house every day. I don't know why she isn't happier about it.
Later,
Raja

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are glad justice was served. Too bad nothing will happen to the people that let the doggie be mean!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sorry this happened. We are so sad for Ivory. And sad for the dog that wasn't kept under control.

Sounds like your mom had lots of fun on Halloween.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hope you have a peaceful 2012.

TimberLove said...

We hope wooos are at peace,

RA

Midwestblogger said...

My heart is breaking for that poor little kitten. I am a major cat lover, ok I'll admit I am more of a cat person than a dog person. I despise the fact that dogs like pitbulls keep being bred. I also despise the fact that cats and other animals keep being bred or are allowed to breed. Even more than that I despise the fact that a dog was put down, because some idiot cold blooded teenage boys probably got off on the idea of the dog likes to kill cats.....and because the equally cold-blooded shrew who was fostering Ivory was hell bent on "revenge". The Shrew should have kept those cats inside the house or at least in an outside enclosure so they could be safe. I hate this world I am living in and I'm starting to hate the ignorant people I have to share it with.