Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swap N Tails 2

I'm so excited. I got a package all the way from Canada. It was from my Swap N' Tails buddy,
Kellie the Orange Cat and her mom, Shelly.My presents came wrapped in a little red bag with .a green fabric ribbon. I like that ribbon. I got Temptations, mice, a nip pillow, a yellow ball and a fevver ball. I never had a fevver ball before. I love everything.
Mommy got some nice presents, too. She got box of matches with a kitty on it. When the matches are gone the box becomes a placque. She got some gum, a yellow photo album and a souvenir magnet. She loved her gifts, too.
Thank you Kellie and Shelly.

3 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

Dearest Muffin and Mummy...I am so glad you got some presents, you deserve so many...thank you for being a wonderful friend to me and my Mum over the months prior...it has been wonderful of you to write to us.

You are very special.

Love Stormie
xxx

Unknown said...

Oh good - they finally arrived! It takes a long time for something to travel from Canada to Florida.

Tyler said...

Dearest Fat Cat--

I wrote to you before, but I don't know if you saw it, I need your snail mail address. You see, we're supposed to send you your June presents for Swap n tails. My mom's e-mail address is: lynn@hambley.com. Please, please send us your address!